Members night is one of the stand out features of being a part of the Albany Community Foundation.
As a current member, you are invited to join us at an informal event at the Albany Club on 21st of March to
• share information about your Foundation
• reflect on the past 12 months
• review some application scenarios
• gain member feedback
• welcome new members,
• intro to the current Board and their roles
• acknowledge our amazing volunteers
Along with the opportunity to meet some of the agencies that we work so closely with to deliver the outcomes that will make a huge difference in someone’s life in our community.
There will be bar facilities available and a light supper served.
Please RSVP as soon as possible for catering and to secure your spot through Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org,au
We look forward to seeing you on the night!